1. The application must be submitted in an application form.
2. A resume summarizing the applicant’s achievements and supporting documents should be submitted.
3. Interviews will be arranged at the discretion of the Election Committee.
4. AMT reserves its right to withdraw or revoke any awards that have been made or presented.
The Academy's Honorary Fellowship & Fellowship Award does not require any entry fee. Nominated by the Election Committee, this award recognizes exceptional achievement and outstanding contribution of an individual in the field of the movie, digital media and transmedia.
The Academy only require each selected nominees to submit the relevant documents for processing.
AWARD PRESENTATION CEREMONY
• The award ceremony usually held on a university campus. Recipients will be notified two months in advance by the award ceremony.
• During the award ceremony, recipients are entitled to wear the academic dress in the particular discipline. Recipients should wear authorized robes and hoods of the colours, materials and shapes.
• The whole ceremony will be documented as video and photo which are available for purchase.
EVIDENCE OF OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION
A current and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume;
Copies of relevant academic qualifications;
Copy of organization chart showing your position and performance reports;
Details of sustainability and social responsible program during the past 12 months;
Evidence of conferences, workshops and seminars in which you attended and taken forward the knowledge or practice base;
Evidence of originality in your research, publications and public service;
Evidence of effective knowledge dissemination with distinguishable outcomes in the public domain.
CODE OF ETHICS
This Code of Ethics applies to all members, recipients and candidates for professional certifications.
Integrity – To perform work with honesty, diligence and responsibility.
Competency – To engage in those services only if qualified in terms of knowledge, skills and experience.
Objectivity – To avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest whenever possible.
Confidentiality – To be prudent in the use and protection of third party’s information, unless there is a legal or professional obligation to do so.
Compliance – To refrain from unlawful activity or engage in acts that is discreditable to the profession or the organization.
Would you like to apply?